OPEN FOR 3 CANDIDATES
Working Hours: 9AM-6PM
As a Digital Marketing, your role will be to assist on marketing activities to generate leads and brand awareness at Koha Digital using various sorts of campaigns/channels; blog, website, social media, email marketing, ebooks, events, public relations, and videos.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Assisting & overseeing marketing campaigns
- Conducting market research and identifying key partners
- Managing campaigns on social media
- Writing and proofreading creative copy.
- Managing virtual/on-ground events (ie: Exhibitions, Seminars, Bootcamps, Roadshows & Pitching Sessions)
- Coordinating internal marketing and an organisation’s culture
- Weekly progress update during our company management & operations meeting
The ideal candidate experience & skills needed:
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and a team player
- Passionate & willing to learn
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Adaptability & good attention to detail
- Creativity and writing skills
- Good to have:
- Tech Savy & awareness on latest market trends
- Project management skills
- Familiar with google docs & google drive.
- Basic understanding of tools, such as; Canva, Figma, WordPress (CMS), live-streaming.