OPEN FOR 3 CANDIDATES
Working hours: 9AM-6PM
a) Minimum 2 years experience - RM2,500
b) Fresh graduates - RM 2,000
As a Business Development, you play a role in being the enabler to support Koha Digital to greater heights. In this role, you will be responsible for helping Koha Digital to obtain better brand recognition and financial growth. To review current market trends and proposing new business ideas to improve revenue. What is the impact you are bringing from your role? If you are keen and enthusiastic about creating impact in business, we would love to have you onboard to ride on this journey with us to create more impact and support for our company.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Work collaboratively with the team to plan and execute engagement initiatives with other future potential partners
- Research and identify Koha Digital competitors
- Research and keep up to date with existing grants provided by local agencies to ensure funding opportunities are always up-to-date for Koha Digital
- Facilitate engagement initiatives effectively
- Benchmarking and proposing best practices for Koha Digital to improve on our value adding initiatives for Koha Digital’s products
The ideal candidate experience & skills needed:
- If you are passionate towards business, you are who we are looking for.
- Possess ability to interact and communicate effectively verbally and in written correspondence.
- Decent understanding of websites, digital video/audio platforms & social media platforms including, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Clubhouse & podcasts.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as a valuable member of a team.
- Process oriented and attentive to detail.
- Passionate & willing to learn.
- Excellent command of English.
- Computer literate, proficient in google docs & google drive