- Maintaining, Support and Development of Manufacturing systems / in-house application.
- Maintain, Support and Improve Production Shop-floor systems.
- Ensure uninterrupted use of MES for smooth and effective shop floor execution
- Ensure data integrity of Production Databases.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and answer business area questions regarding use of the systems and integration/interface to other systems.
- Analyze and develop program specifications to meet user needs.
- Performs all aspects of development, testing, user acceptance test/user training and implementation of new system applications and enhancements.
- Assure compatibility, efficiency, availability, and integrity of application systems through ongoing system monitoring and evaluation.
- Ensure the system maintenance, data retention and security policy and practice are compliant with organizational policies and work specifications.
- Manage and represent projects from start-up until completion.
- Oversee new system facilitation & manage current system enhancements/upgrades.
- Manage and follow-up with external vendors for out-source projects.
- Education : Relevant tertiary/professional qualification in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Experience : >5 years experience
- Skill/Knowledge : Knowledge in Visual Basic / My SQL / Ms SQL / Ms Access / Programming Skills / Relation Database
*For Malaysians Only.
Interested candidate please send me your updated resume with photo to tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my or contact our office at 06-3361851/1852. (Tracy Lim)