Location: Kwasa Damansara
Type of Building: Office Building
Job Specialization: Property Management
The Technical Executive will be responsible in monitoring, operating and managing related M&E system in the building.
- Monitor, operate and manage the M&E System such as Building Automation System, Smart Building System, Fire Alarm Panel, CCTV System, Panic Button system, Access card system, Public Address system, Intercom System and Visitor Management system and other related system in Fire Control Room.
- Implement operation procedures and performance measures to ensure simplification and accuracy of work methods and reliability of systems
- Manage the Preventive and Planned Maintenance programme to minimise maintenance, repair and replacement costs together with minimising the risk of failure.
- Ensure all Reactive Maintenance is completed as per the agreed timeframes.
- Implement, comply with and audit all internal management systems, for quality assurance
Procurement and Vendor Management
- To work closely with HQ procurement team and ensure all processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the contractor management program including servicing work
- Administer the approval process for contract execution and purchase order issuance.
- Develop initiatives and strategies that lead to cost savings and service improvement
Ensure the submission and compilation of service record, and other ad-hoc related reports.