- Provide administrative support for HR executives.
- Handle contract worker documentation and application process. (training provided)
- Update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation, and days off.
- Help in payroll management, preparation, and payment.
- Answer employees’ questions and provide requested information.
- Answer telephone calls and provide needed information.
- Perform other duties (Recruitment) as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in HR management, Business Administration, or equivalent
- At least 1 year of working experience in HR & Admin position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Merdeka Melaka
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications.
- The candidate must be able to converse English and Chinese.
For Malaysian ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact Ms.Tracy