- First Level Hardware & Software support (Laptops, Desktops, Printer, mobile phones, Microsoft Office, Office 365) for BMY and BCN site
- First contact of IT related tasks for Plant and Administration
- Direct contact and counterpart to and for Global IT to implement, manage and adapt systems to comply with Baerlocher group standards
- Direct contact and counterpart to external IT service providers
- Administration and support of local infrastructure systems (AD, Azure AD, Server, Backup, Network) in cooperation with Global IT
- Create and maintain IT documentation
- Computer & Software inventory, license tracking, asset management and hardware maintenance renewals based on IT management system
- Software and systems installation based on Software Deployment system in cooperation with Global IT
- Creation, Adoption and Maintenance of IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management & Global IT.
- Analyzing the business requirements of departments, determining their technology needs and finding solutions in alignment with Global IT to accomplish the requirement.
- Ensuring that IT systems, applications and communication equipment within the organization are managed and maintained in accordance with documented processes, procedures, guidelines and instructions.
- Technical / IT education (associate degree in IT or similar)
- Diploma/Degree in related discipline
- With 8 – 10 years preferably related experience in Chemical / Pharma / Paint / Fertilizers / Adhesives Manufacturing environment
** Open for Malaysians only
Kindly send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my"