- To carry out the job assigned by Senior Manager, Manufacturing from time to time and to report back on the jobs assigned
- Responsible for general production inventories and manpower planning
- To monitor the progesss of production activities and ensure the processes and procedures are followed according to standard requirments.
- In-charge of production lines output as per instruction set out by Senior Manager, Manufacturing and ensure orders are completed according the Production Schedule
- Ensure proper and effective operation of process line including deployment of workers and arrangement of raw material
- To carry out general and preventive machine/equipment maintenance duties
- To maintain the cleanliness of production floors and safety practices in production floors.
- To monitor the product quality complies to required standard specifications floors.
- To provide input in updating of ISO Documentation and improving process parameters for all the production lines under his supervision
- To provide process technicians sufficient training on technical matters with regards to process, machinery and instrumentation
- Diploma/Degree in related field
- Mininum 3 – 5 years working experience in the manufacturing environment
- Working in the chemical plant will be added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated and able to supervise subordinates
- Must be computer literate, MS Word and MS Excel
- Able to work shift and rotating working hour
** Open for Malaysians only
Kindly send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my"