1. Lead & collaborate with cross-functional teams in project RFQ, new program introduction, product transfer, customer qualification, and ensure customer success throughout the entire program/product life cycle.
2. Work closely with the customer DE and SQE team to meet product requirements via DFM, time to qualification, and change qualification.
3. Lead a team and work with internal teams to address excursions, continuous customer quality improvement, and serve as the primary voice of customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
4. Develop strong and trusted relationships with customers through timely communications, understand customer needs and expectations, and advocate on the customers’ behalf.
5. Prepare executive reports and conduct regular executive reviews with the presence of top management and head of departments from relevant stakeholders.
1. Must graduate in Science or Engineering related field.
2. Knowledgeable in GD&T, SPC, and Data Analytic.
3. Have minimum 3 years of experience in a customer facing role.
4. Have the ability to track and manage multiple programs from inception to implementation
5. Good in communication, interpersonal skill, negotiation, and presentation.
6. Be willing to travel as needed (internationally and domestic)
7. Preferably with component / process knowledge (eg. Stamping, Machining, Injection Molding)
** Open for Malaysians only
Kindly send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact us at 06-336.1851/1852 (Tracy Lim)