- Responsible for direct & indirect purchasing of all goods and services
- Responsible for all shipping and transportation for all incoming goods.
- Maintain proper purchase order tracking system to ensure goods and services ordered are received at stipulated time.
- Co-ordinate with suppliers on delivery and other problems occurred
- Incharge of all documentation relation to custom authority eg. Exemption of duty and sales tax, renewal of LMW license.
- Preparing monthly report for LMW to custom department
- Responsible for the proper filing and upkeep of related documents.
- Responsible all ISO 9001 procedures as regard to purchasing are adhered to.
- To monitor performance of suppliers
- As an internal quality auditor
- To carry any other duties assigned by the superior from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree in related discipline
- More than 5 years experience
- Preferably related purchasing experience in manufacturing environment.
- Dealing with Suppliers, Vendors, Service Providers & Government Authority
- Able to speak English, Malay and Chinese
** Open for Malaysians only
Kindly send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my"