• Responsible for all recruitment activities such as candidate screening, interview, job advertisement
• Design compensation and benefits packages
• Implement performance review procedures
• Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
• Updating attendance record accordingly such AL, MC, EL & etc
• Ensure staff disciplinary issues follow employment law
• Ensure company policy is followed across all employees
• Familiar with the application for foreign workers
• Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
• Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
• Manage administrative & perform ad hoc duties related with admin function
• Other duties assigned by superior
• Candidates must possess at least Diploma/Degree in human resource management, administrative or any related field.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Good knowledge of Employment Act & Labour Law
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
• Proficient in IT skills (Microsoft excel and Word)
• Solid communication skill
• Good planning and time management skills
• Good problem-solving skill
• Be independent, honest and responsible for work
** Open for Malaysians only
Kindly send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my"