- Assess industry segments/region trends and dynamics and, together, with relevant specifiers, to identify growth opportunities based on long, short term customer needs.
- Propose suitable material solution, or initiate a new product introduction, based on application requirements.
- Effectively articulate the proposed value offering based on specifiers needs and company compounding capability.
- Ensure effective interaction and communication across disciplines at customers’ level, including sourcing, design and engineering, processing, industry standards and to build strategic leadership.
- Develop and deliver a robust pipeline of new business opportunities for company Specialties materials via direct and indirect sales channels.
- Track open opportunities with timely updates and collaborate with customer fulfilment members to ensure prompt closure and sales realization.
- Collaborate with Account Managers, OEMs, Distribution Channel Leaders, and Application Development Engineers to support the specification and design process for new applications with Specialties material.
- Use competitive intelligence to differentiate Specialties solutions and understand opportunities/implications of adjacent technologies to current opportunities.
- Seek understanding of the value chain, and potential partnerships to accelerate profitable revenue generation; work with Technology and Emerging Applications and Prototyping teams to identify technology gaps.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years of technical sales experience, with prior experience in Specialties thermoplastics.
- Specialties Polymers (e.g. PEI, PPA, PPSU, PES, PEEK, PPS, LCP, PPE, Copolymer PC, Compounding polymers) experience required.
- Self-starter with the drive and passion to succeed.
- Excellent communication and matrix management skills.
- Creative, think out of the box, good at grasping new opportunities. (Entrepreneurial) Initiative taking and successful, sustainable new business development track record.
- Strong collaborative and team spirit. Ability to reach out across organizational boundaries
- Strong technical understanding of materials and conversion processes, with commercial sense to deliver growth.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Good business acumen.
** Open for Malaysians only
Kindly send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my"