- To work out direct material planning (LF, wafer, glue and etc) based on PO/forecast received.
- To monitor the incoming materials from supplier based on prod loading plan to ensure there is no advance/delayed shipment from supplier.
- To interact closely with Purchaser to get supplier commitment within committed LT and monitor commitment given from supplier.
- To coordinate with Purchaser with regards to material pull in/push out based on prod plan and PO received.
- To monitor all incoming wafer and ensure the wafer received are within the spec and well handle by wafer room according to wafer type.
- To manage wafer room daily operation and monitor work performance in wafer room to ensure wafer are issued to prod effectively and also meet 5S requirements.
- To execute wafer loading by ensure correct wafer and lot paper are issued to prod line to ensure wafers are available for all machines.
- To generate inventory report and monitor inventory level to achieve inventory control target.
- To provide pre-alert to production planer if there is any delayed/shortage of direct materials.
- A basic degree and at least 2 years related work experience or Diploma in business with at least 5 years related experiences.
- Knowledge in basic semiconductor manufacturing will be added advantage.
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point & Microsoft Outlook.
FOR MALAYSIAN ONLY.
Interested candidate please send me your updated resume with photo to (tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my