- • Maintain HR operational documents eg. Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Guidelines, Service Agreements, Contracts of Employment, etc
- • Designing as well as implementing company policies for promoting a healthy environment
- • Supporting and suggesting improvements to the recruitment process
- • Maintaining HR procedures in compliance with regulations
- • Recruitment activities from screening, shortlisting, interviewing, selection, to offering, preparation and administering the signing of contracts
- • Manage HR operations such as preparing and maintaining of personal files and records, payroll verification, tracking of service confirmation, contract expiry, etc
- • Updating attendance and overtime record accordingly such AL, MC, UPL, etc
- • Responsible for all staff training activities such as find training provider, training payment & claims
- • Familiar with the application for foreign workers
- • Monitoring HR metrics (e.g., cost-per-hire and turnover rates)
- • Discussing the career development paths of employees with Managers
- • Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors
- • Manage administrative & perform ad hoc duties related with admin function
- • Assist in any other tasks assigned
- • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Human Resource or equivalent.
- • At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- • Computer proficiency, e.g., keyboard experience, email, Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint.
- • Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- • Sound knowledge of employment laws
- • Experience with interviewing, orientation, training and/or supervision of employees
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- • Conflict resolution and crisis management experience
- • Personal integrity to handle confidential information
FOR MALAYSIAN ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my"