- Assist the HR Manager with full spectrum of HR operations, i.e. Recruitment, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, Welfare, Performance Appraisals, Induction & exit clearance, etc
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency in company activities
- Navigate recruitment processes (posting ads, filtering, arranging interviews, hiring preparation) and liaise with recruitment agencies for effective recruitment
- Manage administrative for temporary contractual freelancers
- Act as the point of contact regarding labour legislation issues.
- Liaise with Immigration Department, Ministry of Home Affairs and other related government department for the application and endorsement.
- To ensure compliance in policies and procedures with regards to foreign workers issues and statutory requirements.
- Hands on and familiar with entire payroll processing, reporting & statutory board declarations
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Assist in administration duties like postal, dispatch arrangements, receiving of walk-ins visitors, phone calls
- Support in procurement of office supplies, stationeries & preparation/checking of claims
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Human Resource or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Knowledge of employment laws
- Experience with interviewing, orientation, training and/or supervision of employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
FOR MALAYSIAN ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my"