- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Familiar with the application of foreign workers
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends, recommending benefit programs to management.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource requirements, conducting investigations and maintaining records.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Counseling and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Human Resource or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer proficiency, e.g., keyboard experience, email, Word, EXCEL, PowerPoint.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Knowledge of employment laws
- Experience with interviewing, orientation, training and/or supervision of employees
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conflict resolution and crisis management experience
FOR MALAYSIAN ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @ orgresources .com .my"