- Handling full set of accounts and perform month end closing in a timely manner
- Ensure proper documentation, proper authorization of documents for payment, accurate postings of accounts
- Prompt update of supplier’s invoice/payments received/expenses/claims and etc
- Liaise with forwarding agent of the import shipments
- Ensure proper maintenance of documentation and filing to support all accounting entries
- Prepare monthly reports to management
- Participate in half yearly and yearly stock take
- Performing day to day accounting operations
- Undertake any other ad-hoc accounting assignment
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Mandarin is required to support clients from China, Taiwan and local market
- Proficient in IT skills (Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Able to handle full set of accounts
- • Positive working attitude and responsible
FOR MALAYSIAN ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @ orgresources .com .my"