- Receiving, unpacking, quantity and quality inspection, labeling, put-away and data entry for goods receipts.
- Responsible for accurate and timely issuance of goods to productions floor.
- Ensure accurate picking and packing goods for outbound shipment and delivery.
- Ensure practice of First-in-First-Out policy and 100% accuracy of inventory movement with traceability.
- Regularly organize raw materials storage area for neat and easy retrieval.
- Follow customer quality requirements and ensure physical integrity of product is maintained.
- Ensure all acitivities recorded and timely data entry update into ERP systems.
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure smooth flow of material movements and operations.
- inventory and shipment
- Handle and maintenance of Material Handling Equipment, e.g. Forklift, Reach-Truck, Stackers and etc.
- Ensure 5S, Housekeeping, Organize of warehouse is maintained to high standard.
- Ensure proper documentation filing.
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION
- SPM/Cert/Diploma/Degree. Min must pass English in SPM
- Able to work under 6 months contract.
- Male only.
- Able to work shift
- Experienced in warehouse operations, forklift driving, basic logistics skills.
- Benefit : OT claim and Medical Benefit
FOR MALAYSIAN ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact Ms Tracy