We are looking for dynamic & energetic personnel who is eager to learn to assist in our sales & marketing department. You will be working closely with our business development team to conduct marketing intelligence research, contribute information and performs sales pitching to potential clients.
To be successful as a sales & marketing executive, you shall help with any tasks assigned by a reporting manager. You will be involved in exploring potential opportunities as well as assisting with current sales & marketing campaigns.
1) Execute tasks set out by the reporting manager.
2) Involved in the implementation and review of sales strategies.
3) Gathering market intelligence from the fieldwork.
4) Involved in planning, implementation and review of marketing activities
5) Build a business network and establish good relationships to support, obtain leads and grow the health practitioners base.
6) Analyse and track data to meet the sales quota.
7) Assist in updates of health-related content for blog/social media.
8) Assist in the development & design of sales/marketing materials using design software.
- Design, maintain and supply content for the WordPress website
- Maintain and updating plugins on the WordPress platform
- Formulate strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers
- Monitor company presence on social media
- Launch advertisements to increase brand awareness and engagement
- Setting up analytics tracking - enabling storage of visitor's data & analytics (plugin research & tracking code insertion)
- SEO management for all digital platform
- Presenting monthly reporting to management on the performance of digital advertising- Planning, managing, and monitoring social media pages & activities
- Creating, publishing, and updating content (texts, images, and videos) that builds meaningful connections and encourages viewers to take action
Develops digital marketing strategy
- Deliver and manage good digital content
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts, and responsible for the KPI (Engagement, SOV, etc.)
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
-Collaborates with internal teams to create digital campaigns
- Plan and allocate digital media budget based on KPI and data
- Monitor media budget and campaigns closely
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks, and provide suggestions for improvement
-Responsible for handling customer comments, check-ins, and direct messages within our agreed response time across all digital marketing.
- Conceive and produce creative copy
-Familiarise with clients’ communications objectives and target audience and conduct content research.
-Establish the content strategy and copy style for projects.
-Develop and produce a clear, effective, insightful, and impactful copy.
-Edit and proofread copy for accuracy and to ensure it entices the Target Audience