This position is accountable for taking inbound calls from sales consultants and customers and to provide information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services. Resolving complaints and maintain customer satisfaction by rectifying problems and providing solutions.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face if necessary.
- Provides accurate, clear, concise and timely response and services to customers and assists sales consultants in customer support. If necessary, to direct these queries to the appropriate department.
- Compose letters or electronic correspondence in reply to request for policy information/clarification and document submission.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions such as details of enquiries, comments and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to resolve enquiries and complaints.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Handle complaints via phone, email, mail or social media, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies. Enforces company policies and procedures.
- Good communications skills - written and verbal
- Good command of English - Knowledge of local languages and dialects is an added advantage
- Well verse in using computer
- Good interpersonal skill
- Have customer centric mindset