As a Senior Creatives and Graphic Designer, the competent individual will perform the following:
1. Lead, drive and work with our internal and external customers for any creative work requirements and fully understand the needs by doing business pitches creative concepts, mockups, and new and innovative ideas to internal and external clients.
2. Initiate and lead multiple projects creative briefings and project meetings and establish a timeframe for delivery and execution of tasks or projects and ensure all deadlines are met while maintaining a deep knowledge of other creative portfolios like video, digital, content, web layouts, and creatives.
3. Handle the production and process of all case- and proposal work while ensuring articulation of the client’s needs through the concepts and proposal presented.
4. Create conceptual ideas, layouts, mock-ups, and prototypes to illustrate designs/experiences/ ideas to the Branding and Creatives team and its stakeholders.
5. Recommend workflows and software to increase productivity and efficiency of the team.
6. Designing, creating, and implementing our branding strategy and guidelines, including the setting of style guides, brand vision, and branding value proposition.
As a Senior Creatives and Graphic Designer, you will need to have the following qualifications:
1. 3- 4 years of experience in Creative work.
2. Experience in leading a project team, remotely.
3. Proficient in Microsoft 365 and must be internet savvy.
4. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign etc.) as well as MS interactive PowerPoint).
5. Strong knowledge of visual design, visual concepts, a keen eye for layout design with kinship to modern design trends and new media and a mastery digital illustration.
For interested and qualified applicants, kindly email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not forget to mention your disability as well as links of samples of your work.
You may visit our website: https://genashtim.com/about-us/