We are calling all PWDs who have work experience as WEB DEVELOPERS (100% Remote Work):
Job Responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop and maintain websites, database, payment gateways, online systems / portals for clients and for internal use.
2. Maintain and improve the user interface of company’s website.
3. Updating contents of websites.
4. Maintain website security and backup management.
5. Research and recommend upgrades on existing servers and websites.
As a Web Developer, you will need to have the following qualifications:
1. At least 2 years of experience on web development and maintenance.
3. End-user oriented.
4. Fully proficient in Microsoft 365 and its related applications
5. Proficient in WordPress
6. Experience in Moodle programming is a plus
7. Experience in mobile apps development is a plus
8. Must have analytical and problem-solving skills.
9. Full aptitude for learning new technology.
1. Stable internet connection (minimum of 5mbps for DL and UL)
2. PC or laptop with licensed Windows OS and MS Office 2013 or higher, Processor comparable to Intel® i5 or higher; o 8GB of RAM; o 500GB SSD/ HDD or higher
3. Smartphone capable of installing Viber, Skype or any necessary apps
For interested and qualified applicants, kindly email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not forget to mention your disability as well as links of samples of your work.
You may visit our website: https://genashtim.com/about-us/