We are calling all PWDs who have work experience as IT SUPPORT SPECIALIST (100% Remote Work):
Job Responsibilities are as follows:
1) Provides first level of support for internal and external customers on PC system incidents and requests using technical and service knowledge.
2) Assumes ownership for the coordination, investigation and documentation of customer and system incidents.
3) Perform basic to medium level of diagnosis of problems and incidents and resolving them when appropriate.
4) Interprets problems or errors and assesses the risk of events and escalate appropriately to protect client services.
5) Properly document all problems, incidents, requests and follow- up on all of these to ensure customer satisfaction.
6) Monitors issues until they are closed while demonstrating a good understanding of the customer’s business needs and applying them to the management of system events & incidents.
7) Execute test plans or scripts while developing and maintaining customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs), handling time and customer satisfaction.
As an IT Support Specialist, you will need to have the following qualifications:
1) At least 1 year of work experience on technical remote PC support.
2) Strong understanding and working knowledge on customer resolution management.
3) Good and above average oral and written communications skills, ability to articulate, comprehend and express oneself in English, both oral and written
4) Ability to work as a team member
5) Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
1. Stable internet connection (minimum of 5mbps for DL and UL)
2. PC or laptop with licensed Windows OS and MS Office 2013 or higher, Processor comparable to Intel® i5 or higher; o 8GB of RAM; o 500GB SSD/ HDD or higher
3. Smartphone capable of installing Viber, Skype or any necessary apps
For interested and qualified applicants, kindly email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not forget to mention your disability as well as links of samples of your work.
You may visit our website: https://genashtim.com/about-us/Thank you