- Working towards creating a positive environment and improve user experience online.
- Managing and safeguarding content effectively on digital platforms.
- Responding to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy.
- Understanding and remaining up-to-date with client policies and guidelines.
- Resolving inquires according to defined policies and procedures.
- Fulfilling base productivity and quality requirements.
- Fresh Graduate to 6 months of experience in call centers are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to work on holidays and weekends, including rotational shifts as directed by their team.
- Able to communicate well in English, able to speak, read & write.
- Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience.
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts and skills.
Individuals are provided paid training (typically 3-6 weeks upon joining), depending on the group supported. Thereafter, you will transition to your respective schedule.