Kitchen Crew (Part Time)
- Preparation of mise-en-place, or food items ready to be used during service.
- Preparation of goods and dishes to customers according to SOP and restaurant standards.
- Maintain food hygiene and food safety practices at all times.
- Cook and plate food items according to specifications, and quality checked before serving to customers.
- Maintain smooth and efficient kitchen operation during service.
- Work with chefs to develop new menu items or prepare for special events when necessary.
- Minimize waste and returned food from customers, and prepare wastage reports.
- Ensure all kitchen equipment and working areas are clean at all times.
- Clean dishes, glasses and utensils brought in by service crew after customers have dined.
- Restock dishes, glasses, utensils, pots and other equipment back to their rightful places to be ready for use once cleaned.
- Deep clean entire kitchen at the end of each working week.
- F&B experience preferred but not necessary. Non-experienced candidates encouraged to apply.
- Malaysian citizen, or foreigner with valid work permit.
- Ex-convicts, disabled persons, and senior citizens are encouraged to apply.
- Basic math skills.
- Attentive and patient with learning and teaching with team members.
- Strong organizational skills and able to multitask and perform well in fast paced situations.
- Must be able to speak English fairly well.
- Flexibility to adjust work times as necessary.
- Active listening and effective communication skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team, not just on his/her own.
Job type: Part Time
Location: SS17, Subang Jaya
Salary (Part Time): RM8 per hour
Benefits: Uniform and training provided.