Job Description :
We are looking for a responsible Admin Officer to perform a variety of administrative and support tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs, managing our company's general administrative activities and providing support on JA Program execution as required.
1. Fresh Graduates and Diploma Holders are welcomed to apply.
2. Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
3. Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Proficient in MS Office (Word, Power Point and Excel)
1. Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
2. Maintain contact lists
3. Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
4. Develop and maintain a filing system
5. Book travel arrangements
6. Submit and reconcile expense reports
7. Generate reports
8. Assist in preparing and monitoring invoices
9. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
10. Receive, sort and distribute the mail
11. Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
12. Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.